Pokken Tournament comes out in just 18 days on March 18th, and so Nintendo is on the ball with a new trailer for the game. The Trailer is called Pokemon are ready to battle, and shows off some cool footage of the game. Its about half a minute long, and is of course, ultra epic. Here is the Video:
Now that we know the Pokemon are ready to battle the question is, are you?
Sega has posted a Survey for all fans, to give us a chance to tell them what kind of games they should make, and changes that we want to see from them.Its always nice to see video game companies wanting feedback from their fans. And with the abysmal state some of Sega’s games are in (cough,cough Sonic Boom, cough,cough) they definitely need some advice from their Fans to set them back onto the straight and narrow. So if your a Sega Fan and you want your voice to be heard on high, then fill out the survey by clicking, right here.
Starting March 11 some of the best rated, most popular Wii U, 3DS, and Wii games will be available from only $19.99 through the Nintendo Selects Program. They have some great games this time around like Wii U game Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze one of the greatest 2D platformers this generation, and 3DS Remake Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, a greatly received remake of arguably the most critically acclaimed Zelda game of all time. (get it with the time joke, ocarina of time…no…ok) Here’s a Quote from Scott Moffit from Nintendo of America:
“Whether you just picked up a new Wii U or Nintendo 3DS system over the holiday season or want to expand your ever-growing game collection, Nintendo Selects are a great, affordable option,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “Not only are these games easier than ever to enjoy, but they also represent some of our highest-quality offerings in recent memory.”
Now here’s the full list of games and a Link (Zelda jokes anyone?) to the official Nintendo Selects page:
- Super Mario 3D World
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Pikmin 3
- NES Remix Pack
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
- Mario Party Island Tour
- Yoshi’s New Island
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Animal Crossing City Folk
- Donkey Kong Country Returns
- Super Mario All-Stars
If your a sucker for nostalgia trips (who isn’t?) then this post is right up your alley. As I’ve said in a previous post Nintendo has just re-released Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow on the 3DS Virtual Console, well it turns out there are secret ways to get even more nostalgia out of the games. By pressing the ‘start’ and the ‘select’ button on your 3DS when the game starts up, it will switch to it’s original resolution, and by holding ‘L’ and ‘R’ then pressing ‘Y’ will give the game screen a green tint. WHOOT, WHOOT, ALL ABOARD THE NOSTALGIA TRAIN!!
MineCraft has gotten its third update and its a HUGE one! It now has nearly every feature the other versions have, AKA Feature Parity. This is great news for MineCraft Wii U players who have been envying some of the features from the other versions. Hopefully they add some special features exclusive to the Wii u version in the future, just to get it a little closer to being the definitive version. Anyways here’s the list of features and a video showing them off:
Change log for Patch 3 – February 26th 2016
- Updated the game to be equivalent to Xbox 360 Title Update 33 as below.
- Armor Stand, Raw Rabbit, Cooked Rabbit, Rabbit Stew, Raw Mutton, Cooked Mutton, Rabbit’s Foot, Rabbit Hide, Potion of Leaping, Potion of Water Breathing, Salmon, Cooked Salmon, Clownfish, Pufferfish, Blue Orchid, Allium, Azure Bluet, Tulips, Oxeye Daisy, Sunflower, Lilac, Poppy (replaces Rose), Rose Bush, Peony, Double Tall Grass, Large Ferns, Prismarine Crystals, Prismarine Shard.
- Creative Mode only – Rabbit Spawn Egg, Endermite Spawn Egg, and Guardian Spawn Egg.
- Podzol, Granite, Polished Granite, Andesite, Polished Andesite, Diorite, Polished Diorite, Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Red Sand, Red Sandstone, Smooth Red Sandstone, Chiseled Red Sandstone, Red Sandstone Stairs, Red Sandstone Slab, Sea Lanterns, Wet Sponge, Slime Blocks, Coarse Dirt, Packed Ice, Acacia Saplings, Dark Oak Saplings.
- Endermite, Guardian, Elder Guardian, Rabbit, Chicken Jockey.
- Mesa, Mega Taiga, Roofed Forest, Birch Forest, Forest, Savanna, Extreme Hills+, Deep Ocean, Snowless Taiga, 20 new Technical Biomes.
- Fishing now has particle effects – bubbles will show up moving towards the bobber just before the player has something on the hook. This has the appearance of a fish swimming towards the hook.
- Treasure can now be caught while fishing.
- Treasure is split into 3 categories:-
- Fish: Raw Fish, Salmon, Clownfish and Pufferfish.
- Treasure: Enchanted Fishing Rod, Enchanted Bow, Enchanted Book, Name Tag, Tripwire Hook, Lily Pad and Saddle.
- Junk: damaged Fishing Rod, Water Bottle, Rotten Flesh, String, Leather, Bowl, Stick, Bone, Tripwire Hook, Ink Sacs and damaged Leather Boots.
- Enchanting now consumes Lapis Lazuli.
- Enchanting has been rebalanced.
- Enchanted Books can receive multiple enchants at once.
- Villagers have additional professions and trading schemes.
- Villagers will now harvest crops.
- Villagers will only breed when willing (and can be made willing by giving them 3 bread, 12 carrots or 12 potatoes).
- Villagers will turn into Witches when struck by lightning.
- New Nether Portal building rules: Any rectangular shape from 4×5 to 23×23
- If the portal in the nether is big enough, Ghasts can travel through.
- Will now be activated by any fire block within the frame.
- Can place Pumpkins or Wither Skeleton Skulls to spawn Golems and Withers.
- Will only place them if the body of the Golem or Wither is already built, in a valid configuration.
- Anvil has been rebalanced.
- Moss Stone, Mossy Stone Bricks and Chiseled Stone Bricks are now obtainable via crafting.
- Cracked Stone Bricks and Sponge are now obtainable via smelting.
- When a Furnace runs out of fuel, the smelting progress will rewind at 2× speed.
- Empty Furnaces will only accept fuel and empty Buckets in the fuel slot.
- Item Frames now emit a Redstone signal, and can rotate in 8 directions.
- Can now detect the rotation of an item in an item frame and output an equivalent power signal.
- Buttons can now be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.
Powered Activator Rail
- Powered Activator rails now dismount entities riding Minecarts.
- Cauldrons with water in them will put out burning entities, taking away one water level each time.
Huge Mushroom Block
- When harvested with Silk Touch enchantment, they drop blocks with corresponding Mushroom texture (red or brown) on all sides, rather than the one with spores.
- Reintroduced Sponge to Survival Mode, with new behavior and texture.
- Sponge turns into Wet Sponge when it soaks up water.
- Water particles appear around the Sponge when this happens.
- Sponge destroys water blocks from 5 blocks away in a kind of sphere.
- Sponge soaks up water, only when some water is touching it.
- Color/Shade is affected by the biome color (similar to leaves, grass and vines).
- Can now be ignited with Flint and Steel.
- Adult Zombie Pigmen will forgive after a short time (and lose the aggro speed boost), but will continue to attack until the player escapes their aggro distance.
- Now drink a Potion of Water Breathing, when they are trapped underwater.
- Can drop a Potion of Water Breathing upon death, as a rare drop.
- Melons can now be found in patches similar to Pumpkins.
- Spawn with Blue Orchid Flowers.
- In shallower parts, the coast is covered in staggered dirt block with Lily Pads between them.
- Generates three of the new flowers – Azure Bluets, Oxeye Daises and sometimes Tulips.
- Can generate Double Tall Grass.
Extreme Hills Biome
- Snow at higher elevations.
- Gravel can replace ground cover.
- Flat valleys near sea level.
- Can generate slightly higher now.
- Contains only Gravel on the floor instead of Sand, Dirt and Gravel.
- Now spawn with Stained Clay instead of Dyed Wool.
New landscape feature:-
- Luck of the Sea (I-III)
- Lure (I-III)
- Depth Strider (I-III)
Changes & Bug Fixes:-
- Sheep now drop Mutton when they die.
- Arrows decelerate much more quickly underwater, and extinguish if on fire.
- Most mobs can now swim.
- Skeletons flee from wolves.
- Creepers, Skeletons, Wither Skeletons and Zombies drop their heads when killed by Charged Creepers.
- Spiders no longer see players through solid blocks.
- Babies’ growth can be accelerated by feeding them.
- Fix for players adding additional layers above the maximum height in Superflat.
- Added Flint and Steel and Fire Charge sound effect when igniting blocks.
- Updated audio for Cows and Mooshrooms.
- Updated audio for Minecarts.
- Created a new Tutorial World.
Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow have been re-released on the 3DS Eshop today and Nintendo has posted launch trailers for each of them. Remember, it was announced yesterday during the Pokemon direct that you can now transfer your Pokemon in these three games over to Pokemon Sun and Moon using the Pokemon bank. This will be the only way to get Pokemon from these three games transferred as you can’t transfer them from your Gameboy. Anyways here’s the trailers:
Hyrule Warriors Legends for the 3DS sets itself apart from the Wii U version in many ways, but probably the biggest way is in brand new characters. Well Nintendo has been on a roll with showing those bad boys off, and the latest one they’re showing is none other than Skull Kid. This trailer is absolute perfection. Its got rocking music, its got epic gameplay, and its got Skull Kid and his amazingly creepy laugh. What else could you ask for? But don’t let me hold you up, watch the trailer below:
The Newest installment in the Mario and Luigi series, “Paper Jam”, has been nominated for the Kids Choice Awards. For this Nintendo has made a special Trailer for the game. Note that this is a KIDS Choice Awards so it is intentionally aimed directly towards kids. Anyways here’s the Trailer:
Just a few hours have passed since the reveal of Pokemon Sun and Moon and already the amazing people over at GameXplain have posted an in-depth analysis of the footage shown. They have done an amazing job so make sure you check out their analysis below:
Even though we just got the announcement of Pokemon Sun and Moon a mere 5 hrs ago and we have NO footage, NO story info, NO gameplay info, NO info besides the name, logo, and a holiday 2016 release date PERIOD, you can still already preorder the games at select retailers. So if you are an avid Pokemon Fan, and your gonna buy these games no matter what, then here’s the list of places you can preorder them from:
If however you are not a Pokemon fanatic and/or insane, then you should probably just wait for the inevitable E3 showing of the game to decide if you want to buy it. Remember its not releasing till this holiday so there’s no need to rush.