According to a recent Amazon listing of Monster Hunter Generations, the game is scheduled to be released on July 31st. This is not confirmed by Nintendo, and Amazon is known to put placeholder dates on undated games, but it would fit within the release window given to us by Nintendo in last weeks Nintendo Direct. Here’s some details taken from the Amazon Monster Hunter Generations listing:
- With hundreds of quests in store, there are tons of challenges to tackle in a solo adventure, and also via local or online play with up to three other hunters.
- Co-op online multiplayer – For some of the best online multiplayer the Nintendo 3DS has to offer, join up and hunt online with up to three other hunters, or meet-up and play together via local play
- Face a roster of brand new monsters like Glavenus of the Fated Four in addition to plenty of returning fan-favorites like the sly Nargacuga
- Previously only available as custom support AI partners called “Palicoes,” Felynes are now playable in “Prowler” mode with their own questlines and rewards, unique gameplay mechanics and gear.
- Choose from four Styles and many powerful, visually striking Hunter Arts for a truly customized gameplay experience